Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One more day of being pregnant!!!!

Well, tomorrow is my last day to be pregnant unless Nathanial decides to come tonight!I am ready to go- 5:30 am at MOBAP -7:30 c-section scheduled for Thursday morning. We are so excited and can't wait to see his sweet little face. It's amazing, but even though this is our 6th baby, I feel as excited as if it were the first. Every baby is such a miracle from God. I will post pics sometime this weekend while I am in the hospital recovering. I am guessing that he will weigh in at 8.5 pounds, which would make him the biggest baby so far. I just feel huge right now. I had a dream a few weeks ago that he weighed 14 pounds. I sure hope THAT does not come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I am signing off until after baby blastoff is complete!! Please pray for a safe delivery and that I have sweet nurses! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment